Re: 3D Viewer crushes whole KiCAD with this file

Ok, I can confirm I get an identical crash. I believe I fixed it in
another patch I submitted in the another email. I attached them to
this email if you could try them.

This however stops the crash but the LED model won't load. I will look
into seeing data in the file is causing the buffer overrun.
These patches seems to fix the segmentation protection fault problem with
earlier attached .wrl file. Thanks a lot.

--
Best Regards,
LordBlick