Re: 3D Viewer crushes whole KiCAD with this file

I just noticed a problem in the model - I set the emissive color features when
checking
if the lighting could somehow be a problem. The model will look much better in a
board
assembly if you change all emissive settings to "emissiveColor 0 0 0".
I've seen the original (in freewrl android application) and it seems to be more
diaphanous in „lighting part”. The 3D modeling tried my might a long time ago
and I remember little of it.
That model is not my creation, was downloaded from:
http://katalog.we-online.de/led/download/WL-SMCW_1206_LED.wrl
Also available :
http://katalog.we-online.de/led/download/WL-SMCW_1206_LED.igs
http://katalog.we-online.de/led/download/WL-SMCW_1206_LED.stp