Re: Fedora 21 nightlies build

Thanks for testing Bob.

I need to go back and pull the footprints, I had to remove that part for now
because of different issues.

For now you can use the Library table wizard JP made to pull the libraries
from github. But I will work to make the footprints packaged.

I was considering to drop off the documentation for the nightlies, because
they are extremely heavy. In the end nightlies are built on top of the development
branch, and they won’t necessarily match the docs.

Miguel Ángel Ajo