Re: Fedora 21 nightlies build

Hi Miguel

Maybe separate (but compatible) packages for the doc/help and the
ki-libraries would do the job.

The nightly builds would follow the product changes and point to the
locations loaded by the doc/help and ki-lib packages.

For testing, It wouldn't be necessary to download and install the
doc/help and ki-lib as often.

A little more hassle with 3 packages, but less download/install
necessary over time.

Hope this helps

Bob G