Re: Fix (OS X) / Cleanup (all) Default Env Variables

Hi Adam,

this would be no problem… currently packages3d is put under modules for all OSes, I didn’t change anything with that.
It’s only the base path which was broken…

Of course, it would be also no problem just to change packages3d location for OS X.

If we agree on something, I can make the change…
I think we should agree/check before if it should be done only for OS X or for all OS.

Regards,
Bernhard