r5444 on OSX - crash reports

Although the View config doesn't show it - this is r5444

Application: kicad
Version: (after 2015-jan-16 BZR unknown)-product Debug build
wxWidgets: Version 3.0.2 (debug,UTF-8,compiler with C++ ABI 1002,GCC 4.2.1,STL containers,compatible with 2.8)
Platform: Mac OS X (Darwin 14.1.0 x86_64), 64 bit, Little endian, wxMac
Boost version: 1.57.0
         USE_WX_GRAPHICS_CONTEXT=OFF
         USE_WX_OVERLAY=ON
         KICAD_SCRIPTING=ON
         KICAD_SCRIPTING_MODULES=ON
         KICAD_SCRIPTING_WXPYTHON=ON
         USE_FP_LIB_TABLE=HARD_CODED_ON
         BUILD_GITHUB_PLUGIN=ON
         KICAD_USE_WEBKIT=ON

During my testing, I saw a Debug Alert (see attached .tiff file) - this seems to come from a call out to the wx library where the argument type does not match the library argument type desired. (Coverity might show this)

The attached crashReport happened after I added a wire to the schematic and then went to the pcbnew to look at the new netlist. I'm not quite sure what triggered it. Seems to be 'Unlocking Focus on wrong view'

The attached crashReport2 happened when I tried to save a schema using File->Save Schematic Project with the eeschema window open. This is repeatable.

I have some logs and things saved from the build if useful.

Hope this helps

Bob G