Re: 3D Viewer crushes whole KiCAD with this file

COPYRIGHT.txt was meant to be a convenience for devs to copy and paste
the license into new source files.  If it doesn't match what is in our
source files then we should update COPYRIGHT.txt accordingly.  I thought
it was the same but if not I will update it when I get a chance.