Re: Rendering issues with line drawing

That’s correct, at a minimum (if you want to do your own builds),
you need at least wxGTK3 from my copr build (and wxPython3 if you want
WXPYTHON enabled).

wxGTK3 in the copr build is built against gtk2, which will fix your issue
with drawing for now.

Now that you’re on f21 you should be able to use that copr repo.

Miguel Ángel Ajo