Re: Getting Trackpad Support in before feature freeze?

Bernhard, that is a good point.  If Wayne et al are reluctant to patch wx
for pinch-to-zoom, we can pull in just the panning changes.

I have had Nick test on Linux--I seem to remember he said there wasn't an
impact to him, but I am not sure if the changes are too subtle to notice.

Basically, at this point I am shining the Waynelight up into the clouds.
Wayne--what do you need to make the call on this?  A branch to make a build
on your own tree?  A quick summary of how it impacts non-OS X?

Adam Wolf
Cofounder and Engineer
W&L