Re: Getting Trackpad Support in before feature freeze?

As far as the wx patch goes, I don't have any issues with that.  We have
other OSX specific wxWidgets patches so I don't see why one more would
hurt.  However, the kicad patch must be thoroughly tested on Linux and
Windows to make sure the default behavior is not changed for mouse wheel
zooming and panning and any track pad behavior is not broken.  Has
anyone tested this?  Is there a patch that I can apply against the
latest product branch so I can do some testing and make sure the patch
makes sense?