Re: Getting Trackpad Support in before feature freeze?

Hi Wayne,

The Waynelight worked! :)

I believe there is a minor change to scrolling behavior on all platforms.
Garth has the details.  I am not sure if it's something we care about--I
need to go back and re-read the details.

Nick has merged this into a linux build, and used it there, and didn't have
any disastrous issues in what he did.

Adam Wolf
Cofounder and Engineer
W&L