Re: Python Plugin - Use of advanced LSET Constructor

I add some details I got after more test. Maybe it should be considered
as a bug.
I can use this constructor: __init__(self, unsigned int aIdCount,
LAYER_ID aFirst, v(...) *args) -> LSET
But only if I put 1 layer in the list (with no respect for the aIdCount
value).
For example
     pcbnew.LSET(1, pcbnew.F_Cu) <= Works
     pcbnew.LSET(2, pcbnew.F_Cu) <= Works (but it shouldn't !)
     pcbnew.LSET(2, pcbnew.F_Cu, pcbnew.B_Cu) <= Doesn't Work but it should.
The Error is indicated in the previous e-mail. Maybe there is a
confusion in the type of argument
linked to the Python Swig translation ?
From some reason C++ input list form is incompatible with python list/tuple.
Maybe might this help (ParseHex method):
https://github.com/pierstitus/kicad-python/blob/master/pcbnew_easy.py

--
Best Regards,
LordBlick