Re: Diff Pairs & Length tuning in the product branch

Great work Tom and Orson and many thanks to CERN for making this possible.

Please test the new diff pair router as much as possible so we can get
any issues sorted out as we push towards a stable release.

I know this merge fixed some outstanding issues in the OpenGL mode so
please tag any bugs that have been fixed as fix released.

I am making one last call for any new features for this development
cycle.  I still have to finish the path configuration dialog so I'm
going to make the commit date of that the drop dead date for new
features.  I'm shooting for no more than two weeks so if you have any
new features that you want merged, now is the time to get them up to par
for merging.