Re: Coverity scan.

Well submitting builds is slightly broken while I wait on coverity to
respond to my emails.

But as a warning, Coverity has let some of their SSL certificates
expire and you may have to whitelist their certificates to "View
Defects" depending on which server it decides to send the request to.
It seems Chrome ends up in an infinite redirect loop preventing
whitelisting but Firefox works fine if you add an exception.

--
Mark