[RFC] Footprint wizard

As we are inevitably approaching the feature freeze, I would
like to know your opinion about one last change to the footprint library
wizard.

We would like to make the library management as simple as possible.
Therefore Tom has prepared an alternative set of dialog windows for the
footprint wizard (attached to the message).

There is no dialog to specify whether the libraries should be added with
absolute/relative/based on environmental variable path. Instead it
depends on the choice in the last dialog: global libraries use absolute
paths, and "current project" option selects relative paths. There is no
choice for environmental variables - the wizard is designed for
beginners, and power users know how to take advantage of them.

The plan foresees to change the file browser extension filter to handle
all accepted file extensions simultaneously, so the user does not have
to select appropriate plugin first. This way the plugin would be matched
basing on the file extension (possibly verified by the file header
contents).

I am not going to give any hints on how to use the wizard. If the
dialogs are not self-explanatory, then they are not good enough and have
to be improved.

I would like to know whether you consider the proposed changes
advantageous and if we would like to have them in the upcoming stable
release.

Regardless of the answers, the current plan for the GAL canvases is to:
- Add "select copper/connection net"
- Add icons & missing entries to the context menu
- Make the context menu translatable using the standard tools
- Develop or adapt the hotkey editor for GAL (consistent with the legacy
settings)
- Clear the bug tracker

Regards,
Orso