Re: Announcing work on providing windows nightlies

Great work everyone!

Having good nightlies for the platforms should really cut down on the
packaging issues/bugs when we cut the next versioned release, and will
really help users to be able to use our work as we finish it!

Adam Wolf
Cofounder and Engineer
W&L