Re: Stable release update.

On 3/14/2015 5:43 PM, John Beard wrote:
> On Sat, 2015-03-14 at 14:47 -0400, Wayne Stambaugh wrote:
>
>> What is the current status of the documentation and it's CMake build
>> configuration code?  Are we far enough along that we can move the repo
>> to https://github.com/KiCad?  I want all of the "official" KiCad repos
>> there for obvious reasons.  We also need to get this set up soon so the
>> documentation for the new router features can be added which I'm
>> guessing will take awhile.  I will give all of the necessary document
>> developers commit access to that repo once it is set up.  I'm going to
>> let the doc developers handle the pull requests so I can keep my
>> involvement to a minimum.  Also, what about nightly builds of the
>> documentation?  We will need them as well.
>
> Good timing! I just 5 minutes ago filed a pull request for the last two
> chapters of the Pcbnew documentation, which I believe means all existing
> (English) documentation is now in Asciidoc format.
>
> Writing the array tool documentation is next on my docs list.
>
> Cheers,
>
> John

Excellent work!  I'll have to clone the repo an see if I can get the
documentation to build.  If we are this far along, we should be able to
get the GAL canvas, P&S router, and diff/pair router documentation
merged into the Pcbnew manual before too long.  Thank you doc devs for
all of your hard work.

Cheers,