Re: Stable release update.

Hi folks,

There is a debug night build of Python scripting on OS X, thanks to Collin.
I haven't switched it over because the scripting console is messed up.  I
posted details on the list a few weeks ago, but here's the link.

http://downloads.kicad-pcb.org/osx/DEBUG/

If folks think I should switch it over to be the regular nightlies, I can
do that no problem.

Adam Wolf
Cofounder and Engineer
W&L