Re: Wayne Stambaugh @ FOSDEM15 & everything else

I've been working on Kicad for years.  The majority of the time, I've been
working on user experience enhancements.  This includes things like
frequent builds.

I think our website could use some improvement. I like confluence, and
don't necessarily think we need to change engines.

Personally, I will work on the website when it's the best thing I can do
for Kicad.  Right now, the best thing I can do is work on getting up to
date installers on Mac, Windows, and Linux, that are easy to use and fit in
with how users of those platforms like to work.

Kicad doesn't have the best web presence of any open source project--but
I'd be even more ashamed if we had an amazing website and the newest
installers were years old. :)

The Kicad web presence used to be much worse than it is now--and we have a
bunch of people to thank for it now, including Nick and Miguel. Thanks!

If you're volunteering to help out, a good way to start would be to post
some ideas here, do some quick mockups, and see what the project leads
think.  We're a pretty friendly group!

Adam Wolf
Cofounder and Engineer
Wayne and Layne LLC