Review and help on Non Plated TH - Mechanical to polygon conversion

Hi all,

While working in 3D-Viewer, I found something that I am not sure if is an issue or feature.

It seems that the Non plated TH PAD types are extracted the way you can see in the attached picture. I was expecting no copper at all, but some "precision residues" are left ..

Anyone that understands this part could have a look and maybe check if it is possible to skip this NPTH pads?

I think it is related with:

https://github.com/KiCad/kicad-source-mirror/blob/master/3d-viewer/3d_draw.cpp#L692

TransformPadsShapesWithClearanceToPolygon function:
https://github.com/KiCad/kicad-source-mirror/blob/f16e083ecfec6ef773c198b4243ff441da6b5adc/pcbnew/board_items_to_polygon_shape_transform.cpp#L130

BuildPadDrillShapePolygon function:
https://github.com/KiCad/kicad-source-mirror/blob/f16e083ecfec6ef773c198b4243ff441da6b5adc/pcbnew/board_items_to_polygon_shape_transform.cpp#L656

Any help on that?
I could try change it myself, but I believe I will miss some scenario and break something :/

Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Mario Luzeiro