3d viewer updates

Hello all,
here are my new contribution for the 3d-viewer.

I feel that I cannot do or think in any major improvements to 3d-viewer in the way it is now.
I think that changes must be done in the 3d-viewer architecture and integration with kicad in order to possible future improve it.
So I will propose in a next post some ideas and discussion for future changes.

New features fixes and changes:
+ Fix some issues in the body and copper normals of the board.
+ Stores the list of parsers for each new file name (don't repeat files already loaded). *
+ Compute 3D bounding boxes for models and board.
+ The floor shadow is now placed correctly in the bottom of all components. *
+ Adaptive pads and drill polygons detail (bigger size, more segments).
+ Add options to show model 3D bounding boxes (I think it could be useful for someone who would like to check assembly issues).
+ Reorganize some code.
+ add VRML2 parser capability to load sub-boards generated by KiCad ("Inline" "URL" keywords). *
+ add VRML2 parser capability to read "geometry" keyword (support more VRML files from different software).

Visual changes:
+ Increase the light ambience (It looks more bright).
+ Changes in the way the shadows are computed.
+ Improve the board looking.
+ Correct render of the vias and TH pads shading.

* would be nice if you could test this features to see if it works ok with your test scenarios or any crazy situation.

Jean-Pierre: I notice your update to 5531 (file 3d_draw.cpp), this patch is before that revision so you may find some conflicts in that lines but should be easily solved.

Hope you can merge it!
Let me know if you would like any code revision / change before merge.
Thanks!

Regards,
Mario Luzeiro