Re: Library developers.

For people who want to follow any change in library, Github allow to watch a repo:

> When you watch a repository, you get notifications (by email) for any new pull
> requests and issues that  are created, including those not mentioning you.
https://help.github.com/articles/watching-repositories/ <https://help.github.com/articles/watching-repositories/>

Significant changes often leads to discussion and decisions in issues or pull request.

Best regards

Samuel Dolt