Re: Library developers.

I agree with Wayne,

I watch the repositories, but I barely have the time to track all the discussions.
So I join his request, if some of those discussions could affect a lot of people
using the parts, please bring it to the development list.

Looking into the future,  it would be awesome if at some point, we were able
to track parts by the UUID, regardless of in which library is, so
if the part is moved, as long as the library is imported, we can yet use
the part (not 100% if that’s the case now. probably is?).

Yet more amazing would be to have access to the footprint version history,
or be able to pin the footprints to certain versions, I guess something
like that would be possible the day we have some sort of footprint/design
server, with metadata (versions, comments, votes..)

Best regards,
Miguel Ángel.

Miguel Ángel Ajo