Re: Printing

25/03/15, 17:36, Wayne Stambaugh kirjoitti:

> to do with your changes.  I have to keep a build of 3.0.1 to do mirrored
> printing so I can etch prototype boards.  I'll test this on linux when I

Even nicer for prototyping is importing the .ps or .pdf to Inkscape, do
panelization and alignment, printing from inkscape, folding the paper on
a light table (for double sided mask), taping the diagonal side for
locking the layers, cutting the corner to make room for laminate
thickness, slip the pretreated laminate in and run it through the heater
press rolls...

The keys for success are proper copper activation (any detergent with
ethanolamines), proper paper (e.g. Novatech Easy Matt 70 g/m²) and laser
printed four colour black. In case you are going with the
UV-photolithography, the inkjet printed cyan plus yellow (green) will
give you the best UV-absorbance, better resolution and way less holes
than cheap black laser. Fiddling with solvent vapor levelling the laser
transfer is mastering the finesse, but may be worth it if perfect large
area planes are needed.

-Vesa