From: Kicad-developers [kicad-developers-bounces+mrluzeiro=ua.pt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] on behalf of Mário Luzeiro [mrluzeiro@xxxxx]
Sent: 25 March 2015 19:12
To: kicad-developers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Kicad-developers] help with bazaar

In my branch: lp:~mrluzeiro/kicad/kicad
https://code.launchpad.net/~mrluzeiro/kicad/kicad

I committed an pushed today some update. Then at home I did something bad (undo last commit?) that the commit disappear online! :S

I am sure that I push the changes because the branch says that It was changed today (25 march) but the latest commit is from 24 March.
Also, I found some log in my system that I have that commit message I did...

Any idea how can I revert it back and make the online branch again where it was?

Thanks!

Sorry to be so noob :(

Regards,
Mario Luzeiro