Re: thoughts on dependency on SISL library

On Thu, Mar 26, 2015 at 4:58 PM, Wayne Stambaugh <stambaughw@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I think anyone who provides KiCad as a service should make the KiCad
> source available.  It seems to me that the GPL2+ should cover that as
> well since I'm guessing any service would be using a modified version of
> the KiCad source directly.

If my understanding is right, the perception that GPL does not cover
that case was the very reason to develop AGPL in the first place. I'm
not saying AGPL does a good job at it. I am not qualified for that.
But I think that was the aim of the people who drafted it.

Cheers,

Javier