Re: thoughts on dependency on SISL library

Well spotted; so it's even less of an issue than I imagined it could be.
I hope everyone agrees that the SISL library can become a dependency
pending testing on MSWin (and Mac if someone can help me out). I
imagine this won't happen for quite a few months yet since I need to
work on many other issues including a proposal for managing the
various 3D models and the inevitable refactor. I would need to do all
that work before I would even start on the IGES exporter code itself;
for the time being the IGES library will stand on its own fully capable
of a proof-of-concept work but with no link whatsoever to KiCad until
the 3D plugin or whatever we call it is done.

- Cirilo