Re: thoughts on dependency on SISL library

I’m not sure it fits all use cases I could think of, for example,
let’s think you’re a board assembler/manufacturer, and you setup
a site that accepts KiCad designs, and processes the files
automatically via scripting to send you a cost estimation,
and other information.

Having SINTEF as AGPL could require them to publish their
website scripts?, or their processing scripts?, it would be nice
by the way, since other assemblers could have the chance to
start doing the same, but… it’s probably an entry barrier for
this ti happen.

opinions?,

Miguel Ángel Ajo