IDF models for demo projects?

I have created models for the pic_programmer demo project; the IDF files
and rendered VRML model
are available here:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0By_XTJN-s8aXNm1nWlhxM2NLSFE/view?usp=sharing

Since IDF is currently the most sensible method of sharing information with
MCADs I'd
like to know people's opinions on including models for the demo projects.
Having some
screenshots of the VRML rendering of the IDFs may help too. I would also
need some
advice on the best way to include these IDF models in the demo projects. I
was thinking
the most convenient way to store the component model files is in an 'idf'
directory for
each demo project, but I don't know the current scheme for searching 3D
model relative
paths so I don't know if having an idf subdirectory is easily done. I would
like new users
who may need the IDF export to be able to use the demos to see the exporter
in action;
although IDF export has been there for over 1 year I still get the
occasional email to say
"oh, I just discovered it".

Anyway, if there is an interest in having these simple models for other
applicable demo
projects I will continue creating these models.

- Cirilo

Follow ups