Re: IDF models for demo projects?

Hi Cirilo

I would like to see the demomodels include demos for KiCad's 3D
modelling capabilities also. I think and idf folder would be good, but
currently it has been a long time I have added models myself, so I
don't really rember if there has been improvements in this regard. But
last time I had to hand edit the files to use the
${KIPRJMOD}/foo/bar.wrl as a project relative path. This seems to
work.

Is the emn and emp files supposed to be used together?

I tried to import the emn file in freecad. Then I got the attached
output as the image and the log which fails. I suspect this is a bug
in freecad. I have not tried to debug it further, at least not until I
get a response from you.

Nick