Re: IDF models for demo projects?

That seems to be a bug in FreeCAD. My version (0.14-i-don't-know) displays
OK
and the file works fine in SolidWorks. The VRML is also created direct from
the
IDF file so if there was a problem we would see it in the VRML output, or
more
likely I wouldn't be able to generate the VRML output.

I use 'view3Dscene' since it is easy to manipulate the viewpoint; in FreeCAD
I can't work out how to change the viewpoint except to use iso, top, left,
right.

- Cirilo