Re: IDF models for demo projects?

Sorry, my FreeCAD does not read the *emn file correctly either (multiple
instances of the ZIF).
I was looking at the 'wrl' file in FreeCAD and confused myself.

I think FreeCAD would benefit by throwing away the Python IDF importer and
implementing
one using KiCad's IDF preprocessor. However, the main devs seem not to be
interested in
supporting IDF and I'm not very interested in FreeCAD anymore.

- Cirilo