Re: Feature freeze.

Thank you for the announcement. Hopefully we can then close a lot of
bugs then, not that this is something that has not been done in the
meantime. Thumbs up.

But it seems like the newest commit does not build on the build
server. Please see:
http://ci.kicad-pcb.org/job/kicad-full/319/console

Do the environment require an update?