another i18n problem

Opening an old schematic, popped up this message (untranslated):

"Some of the assigned footprints are legacy entries (are missing lib
nicknames). Would you like CvPcb to attempt to convert them to the new
required FPID format? (If you answer no, then these assignments will be
cleared out and you will have to re-assign these footprints yourself.)"

Please i18n it and I will promptly translate it.

Hope you appreciate my i18n meticulosity...

TIA

--

Marco Ciampa

| GNU/Linux User  #78271 |