Re: Feature freeze.

On 3/29/2015 6:00 PM, Tomasz Wlostowski wrote:
> On 29.03.2015 23:23, Wayne Stambaugh wrote:
>> Attention all developers.  I have finally committed the environment
>> variable configuration dialog (although I named it the "Path
>> Configuration" because the term environment variable is apparently too
>> scary) so we are now in feature freeze.  This means if you want to add a
>> new feature or change any functional behavior you must run it by the
>> developers list first.  This includes me as well.  The only thing I'm
>> aware that's already in the pipe line at the moment is the footprint
>> wizard that Orson is working on so that can be committed without approval.
> Hi Wayne,
>
> Some time ago I modified a bit the REPORTER class: added message
> severity levels & a wxHtmlView widget to filter/display them (see
> attached drawing showing the new report panel integrated with the
> netlist dialog). Do you agree to merge it?
>
> Cheers,
> Tom

Hey Tom,

Did you create a new REPORTER object with the HTML message severity
levels or did you change the existing one?  If you changed the existing
one, does it effect the default HTML control behavior?  I think this
would be something that would be useful and fairly low risk to include
before the next stable release.  I'm not sure I would use it to replace
wxRichMessageDialog.  Anyone else have any issues with this.

Thanks,