Re: Bob's Mac Usability Problems

Up to now I also didn’t find any way to have a “middle button” with only Apple gear (there seem to be some tools for simulating, but I didn’t try them yet).

So, it might work with a normal PC mouse, but why should I want to use such a thing in an Apple environment - or, just buy one to be able to use KiCad?
Current Apple mice and touchpad have the touch panning you are used from every smartphone, tablet, and more important any other OS X application.

More bad, just like Bob said… since the normal mouse wheel is mapped to zoom, if you accidentally touch the mouse the wrong way it zooms in/out which is very nasty.

For me, this is still the reason why KiCad without Garths panning patches is just a no-go on OSX.
It is great with them… :)

Regards,
Bernhard