Re: Bob's Mac Usability Problems

> On Apr 2, 2015, at 1:24 AM, Piotr Esden-Tempski <piotr@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> Hi everyone,
>
> I am using a 5k IMac with a standard PC logitech mouse. I have the nightly build 5547 installed.
>
> I do not experience any problems with zooming in GAL. (Besides the already reported bug with the F2 button) What I do experience is the lack of rats nest. Sometimes when zooming there is a remainder of a short rats nest wire but that is basically it.

I use a Kensington Expert Mouse (read: best pointing device EVER, all others just suck) with my desktop Mac (and the work PC). I mapped one of the buttons to be the middle mouse button. It works well.

I'm not at my MacBook Pro, but I could swear that there is a way to set up a modifier key/mouse click combination to  emulate the middle button. I'll check later.

I also have the GAL rats-nest issue Piotr mentions.