Re: bzr commit 5572

I noticed an odd history tree in my checked out branch before I made
this commit but when I checked the status it showed the correct files
committed.  I'm not sure what's going on here.  I did merge some code
into this branch for testing and then did a revert on the whole branch
so it should have undone the entire merge unless there is a bug in bzr.
 If there is anything that is not correct, please let me know and I will
try to fix it.