Re: Documentation update

I have decided to "open" my documentation repository more, to
encourage/foster the development of the documentation migration
effort.

Due to the nature of the CVSs, where every error could be easily
reversed, that should not come up to any real problem.

Having said this, I have promoted as "collaborator" (having pull right on
the repo) every people that have contributed in with a patch.

I think that will improve the trust and collaboration of anyone involved
in the project.

There are still missing many translators, so I exhort to come and give a
hand every non-english speaker. The English speakers are also welcome of
course as revisors of the source documents (missing sections, obsolete
screenshots, etc.)

Regards,

--

Marco Ciampa