Re: Confluence access

Adam,

Did you ever get access to Confluence?  If not, would some please make
this happen.  Sorry it took so long to reply but apparently gmail is
marking some of my dev list mail as spam and I just noticed it today.

I case anyone didn't notice, kicad-pcb.org appears to be down.  I keep
getting a 504 gateway timeout message.

Wayne