Re: Latest trackpad action tests on OSX -r5582

> On Apr 8, 2015, at 3:21 PM, Garth Corral <gcorral@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> The diagonal panning is the issue I found.  As Andy points out, the reverse scrolling is configurable in system preferences.  This was added to OS X expressly to accommodate the trackpad.

The Mac trackpad (at least on my 17" MacBook Pro, I'm sure newer models are the same) can also be configured to rotate the contents of a window, although I'll be damned if I can figure out how to get it to work! Maybe with this rotate feature enabled, wxWidgets somehow interprets double-finger drags as diagonal pans?

-a