Re: Latest trackpad action tests on OSX -r5582

There is still the native two finger trackpad motions - without SHIFT or CMD. Then I wouldn't have to think about which key to press with my free hand.

This would also be useful for those Linux and Windows users fortunate enough to have a trackpad. It would eliminate the need to think about which button to press - Right or Left (or is it Middle?).

Have fun

Bob G