Re: Upcoming events (PyCon and Maker Faire Bay Area)

Adam,

Thanks for carrying the KiCad banner.  I know you'll do us proud.  I
wish I could attend.  PyCon and Maker Faire both seem like they would by
a lot of fun.  There are some really interesting projects in the maker
space.  Enjoy your travels.

Cheers,

Wayne