OSX Nightly issues

Things are good.  I have also fixed the glitch that was naming things
yyyyddmm to yyyyddmm.  It may be confusing for folks for the next two weeks
as the old packages rotate out, but then it should be better.

If someone could actually test the package to make sure the schematic
symbols still work, please report back.

Adam Wolf