Re: Question on kicad-install.sh

I'm going to remove this script after the stable release.  It has caused
nothing but headaches.  Asking normal users to build from source has
been an issue from the beginning.  That philosophy was no well thought
out in my opinion.  Package builders do not need this script and we've
got nightly builds for most of the major platforms.  Developers should
not be using this script either since they should know how to install
the dependencies on their system and build directly from the source so I
see no reason to keep it.