3d-viewer Filling zones issue when not show holes

Hello Jean Pierre,

I am facing an issue related with the filling zones in my development working branch. Then I build the main trunk version and there is something I would like to check with you since I believe  you may did some fine tunning related with that filling zone code.
The attached screen-shots are from the development trunk version, you can see that there is something stranger when you select show holes or not and it affects the thickness.

Any idea what is causing this issue? ... I hope to learn in future more about this board generation code/algorithms to be able to fix/improve it.

Regards,
Mario Luzeiro