Re: Fwd: Documentation update

Brian,

How did you get po4a to build?  I tried everything I could think of (I'm
no Perl expert so take that with the appropriate grain of salt) but no
luck.  I did manage to get the some of the dependencies to build using
msys2 but po4a is still giving me grief.  I would rather not have to
install externally built binary if I don't have to.

Thanks,

Wayne