Re: problem with clashing hotkeys and translations

On Sun, Apr 19, 2015 at 08:28:00PM +0200, jp charras wrote:
> (By the way, I do not understand the issue about clashing hotkeys:
> The double 'p' "hotkey" (p is not a "hotkey" in this case) in the
> Pl_Editor file menu does not create any issue because these shortcuts
> are not in the same menu list )

I am using Linux Ubuntu, some other SO could behave differently.

I have set English language and opened Pl_Editor. If I open the file
menu, I see (pressing the Alt key) two different entries with p
underlined, meaning that there are two different &p somewhere in the
strings. &Print is a string used almost everywhere, see the .po file for
a list of references, and I think that there are places into that &p do
not clash with other menu entries.

The strings are:

 Load &Page Layout File
and
 &Print

both shortcut with Alt+FP ->clash

ahemmm...

tried now: the first go with Alt+FP the second Alt+FPP (pressing again P switch
betweent the menu with the same shortcut).

Sorry for the noise!

--

Marco Ciampa

| GNU/Linux User  #78271 |