Re: Translations

On Wed, Apr 22, 2015 at 07:23:32PM +0200, Nick Østergaard wrote:
> If I have not misunderstood something, then
> wxT("text")    is non translateable text
> _("text")      is translateable text
>
> You can read some more about translating in:
> https://github.com/KiCad/kicad-source-mirror/blob/master/Documentation/GUI_Translation_HOWTO.pdf
>
> (I think Marco is in the process of converting this document to
> asciidoc for our new documentation.) Thanks!

Done yesterday, github live preview:

https://github.com/ciampix/kicad-doc/blob/master/src/GUI_Translation_HOWTO/GUI_Translation_HOWTO.adoc

Please note:

1) this text shold not be translated: I assume translators know the
   English language enough ;-)

2) github renders the NOTE bloks like tables, to see real rendering it is
   necessary to compile it, sorry.

--

Marco Ciampa

| GNU/Linux User  #78271 |