Re: UPDATE: Diode pins swapped in KiCad Libraries

For the stable release, I would vote for backward compatibility: have
"deprecated" libraries with the diodes as they are right now (footprints +
symbols), plus "standards-compliant" libraries with the cathode at pin 1
and the anode at pin 2. It would not be good if old schematics change just
because they are loaded in a new version of KiCad.